The adventures of Rob and Carrie

Monday, June 13, 2011

It's a date our style....

It all started because Rob was in Belgium experiencing great difficultly with finding the Stanley Cup playoffs (hockey, just in case you were unsure) on the television.
So after some ingenious thinking we came up with a great solution.
In the picture below, Rob is on the computer, we were on Skype, so I turned the computer so the web cam pointed at the TV. Then, I brought a speaker up to the computer so he could hear the game. I sat next to "Rob computer" and it was just like him sitting right by me! (well close)
I loved turning and looking at the computer to see Rob's face. What a delightful date with my husband.
Too bad the team we wanted to win lost.
The things we do while he is away, just to feel close. And yet another reason to thank the Lord for technology!!

No comments:

Post a Comment