The adventures of Rob and Carrie

Friday, September 9, 2011

Truckie...

It was a Friday. I was in town. I looked at my phone to see that Rob has sent me a text. "Hey Love, Hope you are doing fine. A tree fell on the truck."
Rob had been working at organizing things in the house when he heard a crash. He said it sounded like something fell over up stairs. So he went looking around inside the house. It wasn't until later when he needed a tool from the truck that he came outside to see this.....

There are so many amazing reasons to thank the Lord...
1. Right where all of these branches and logs are is where the car is usually parked.
2. I had just been sitting in the car 10 minutes before getting ready to go to town.


3. It was only 1 side of the Truck.

4. With a few Presidents faces on green paper Truckie is looking good!
Can you see me in the picture??

No comments:

Post a Comment