The adventures of Rob and Carrie

Monday, June 4, 2012

Cabin Cooking- CAUTION, if you are hungry do not look....

Some of the fun I have been having living in the cabin is cooking...I don't know why but it's made me feel a little "pioneerish"!

Here are a few samples of what has come out of the oven in the recent months! 
Chicken BBQ Pizza! 
Pioneer Woman's muffin cake things, WONDERFUL!
Very delicious in the morning
All part of a well balanced diet (well ROUND diet),
Emphasis on the ROUND!

This was made right after I returned home from Michigan with this WONDERFUL Cast Iron pot from my sister.
A delicious chili.

Sweet Potato Soup- on a chilly evening for my friend and me!


Then one Saturday morning I had made this wonderful Apple Pancake, I believe that was the name of it. 
 I do have a little problem with my cooking, you see I will make some recipe and we will REALLY enjoy it but then for the life of me I cannot remember where that recipe came from.  Usually the spot is a library book that I have long ago returned......

It was delicious!
Stop on by, I might be able to find this one again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment