We didn't have the best seats in the house but who cares, you are a the game at least!!
(last time we had to look up to see the TV screen!)
Lovin' the fact we can be here together!
Yes that is the wall behind us. Just above there were the TV announcers!
The going into overtime look!

A little weird & nervous!
CAPS WIN!!
With just less than 2 minutes left in overtime!!
The look of relief!
The exit.
Everyone was cheering C-A-P-S Caps Caps Caps even going down!
It was SO LOUD!!

For all the ladies who read this: There is one picture I didn't take that I kind of wish I would have....The line to the men's bathroom. I had never had the chance to walk right into the women's bathroom take my time and not feel like I was holding anyone up until this night. Not so with the men....WOW it was funny! Now, I guess I shouldn't be surprise, in our row of 25 people there were 2 females!
Another funny fact is that I had to teach the next day, because of the overtime we didn't get home until 1 am. Good thing Rob could stay awake the whole time. I slept on the subway & in the truck both way, I know most of you are not surprised!!
No comments:
Post a Comment