The adventures of Rob and Carrie

Friday, May 6, 2011

Welcome Audi!

For months and months we have talked about vehicles, such a necessity! It seemed the time had come to do away with the hockey puck, the name given my Rob to Aveo.


So we started looking....and looking......and looking.........and looking........
We found it hard to know exactly what we needed. List making begin: needs and of course wants in the new vehicle.
#1 MUST HAVE AIR CONDITIONING!!
#2 High safety rating
#3 all wheel drive or 4 wheel drive
#4 Have space for more than 2
#5 a good trunk
and the list continues........

Then we went test driving, that ruled out a few of our choices.
We decided to donate Aveo, which I might add was VERY EASY,....I got it already. It was a little strange, I went to school one day and when I came home our car was gone....

Then Audi came into our drive.

There are no words for how we really enjoy this car. We have broken Audi in this summer, as you will see in following posts!
HALLELUJAH FOR AIR CONDITIONING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment