When Rob went off to work in December I was off to start a long term sub job. We were both off to working again and well it was exciting to be working yet having just said goodbye it's always an adjustment. My little surprise came one morning when I opened the cupboard in our bathroom. There was a card for me from Rob. I had a feeling he had bought a card when we were at the store together but every place I looked around the house I couldn't find it.....(yes I was looking!!) I had not looked in the cupboard.
Nothing like sweet words written in ink by your Sweetheart to warm your heart and start your day. I brought the card with me to school and read it right before students came in to me. He had written exactly what I need.
"the voice of my beloved" Song of Solomon 5:2
No comments:
Post a Comment