We headed to Michigan for an early Christmas because Rob was to work over Christmas. The weather was no problem for travel this time, which was a blessing for me and Rob. :)


Saturday was our "Christmas Day." Dad and Mom's tree has ornaments with all of their children's names.
Maria's Christmas present being installed!!
Oh yes! That is me, and I know how to use it!

Everyone got involved!
Looks WONDERFUL!


Back to Mom & Dad's for dinner, mmmmm Christmas Ham!

I absolutely LOVE sweet potato casserole, mmmm I can almost taste it right now.
We had A LOT of FUN playing games!!! Especially many different versions of UNO. We also were able to visit some dear friends as well. (I'm not sure why my camera didn't have picture.)
I miss my goofy friends!
I must also say it was a lot of fun to drive together. Being stick in a car together for 10:30 hours, nothing to do but drive and chat, priceless.
Thank you Dad, Mom, and Maria for having early Christmas with us. It was a special time.
No comments:
Post a Comment