So I decided, as I was looking through my photos, that I have not posted anything since last summer. Well, this is what I have been doing.....
These are a few pictures I have taken from my classroom. I am working with other teachers from across the County to provide examples of "Quality Instruction" in classrooms. I provided these pictures from my classroom of ways to show examples of the "Learning Environment." We are hoping to make a resource for teachers to use when they need some quick ideas.
So, just a few pictures of where I spend my time and a little update. I cannot believe the school year is over half way complete. In just over a month we will start the last quarter, time flies- really it does but wow it's been a REAL learning experience working here full-time, for myself and for Rob.
Loves and hugs and thank you's for of your prayers. Oh, and just a little friendly reminder, please pray for your child's teacher (if you have any children). I thank you for them!


No comments:
Post a Comment