The adventures of Rob and Carrie

Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer time......a visit with Aunt Barbara in KC, MO

 We were so thankful this summer to have the opportunity to visit Aunt Barbara!  She lives in KC, MO, for some reason I find that really funny!  Aunt Barbara is Rob's Mom's older sister.  She is a very delightful and, I think, FUNNY lady.  Aunt Barbara has this dry sense of humor that I find to be absolutely hysterical, I love her short to the point take on life!  She is delight to be around and enjoy!  So on our way to Iowa for a family reunion, we had a chance to stop by because of flying in and out of KC to Washington.
Rob and Aunt Barbara!

I love this one

Beautiful!

Aunt Barbara has a VERY green thumb
here is a sample....






Her household friends!














Elephant Ears, we have some of these are our house....
but Aunt Barbara grows them best!




No comments:

Post a Comment