Well I have started this blog because I want you all to be able to peek into our lives without everyone and their brother, sister, uncle, and student seeing them too!! (he he I just crank myself up.) Anyway I am going to post some pictures of our cute place, as soon as I find the cord to my camera....trust me I have more than one place it could be!!! Sorry for the delay in showing pictures, if you are like me nothing is ever in that "perfect little spot", or it is but I cannot remember where the "perfect spot" went to!!
So for now I'm just saying "HI" and a HUGE thank you for calling me today, if you did. It means a lot to know that so many people are praying for Rob & me and care how we are fairing! I have a "TO DO" list longer than Rob's leg and, well, I'm SUPER excited for Rob, he of course is really excited about flying the DreamLifter!!


Loves and hugs until next time,
Roo
No comments:
Post a Comment