The adventures of Rob and Carrie

Friday, April 16, 2010

Our Home




So I found my cord and now I can show you all some pictures of our place and what has been going on with us! So, to start here is our house number, it hangs to the left of our door. When you first walk in you see the kitchen, to the left of the picture is the living room area/dining room.. it was smaller than we remembered from when we toured!! If you keep walking into the kitchen and turn right you see what is in the last picture. Straight ahead is the "master" bedroom, around the corner are the bathrooms, one to the left is a half bath and to your right is the full bath. Just before you come to the "master" bedroom there is the small bedroom to the right. All of this pictures were taken when we first moved in Wednesday, March 31st.
Now I will add some more recent pictures....BEWARE!! (This is not how things look now.)


This pictures are after we returned from Michigan and I started opening boxes of the kitchen things. We were totally overwhelmed with the LOVE and SWEETNESS that has been shown to us. As I filled the cupboards I had tears streaming down my checks as I looked at the special gifts, to you it might just be a mixer but to me it's the mixer my sister gave me and I will use to make meals for my dear husband (who doesn't yet know the wonders of a Kitchen Aid mixer) and the other loved ones who come to visit. These has been some of the most memoriable days of my life!

Here is my Love in our smaller bedroom, WE HAVE INTERNET!!!

Here are three pillows that Kathy made us, they match our WONDERFUL KING SIZE QUILT she made us!!
A little up date about today.....I'm happy to report that Rob had a good flight to WA and so I'm SO EXCITED for him to be back in the skies, I'm blessed to have a husband who LOVES his job! On the home front I went to Winchester (a beautiful drive) to the Social Security office to change my name!! =0) I'm a LYLE with the government!! I came home to Mom #2's and poor little kitty, Foxy was so sad to be alone. She followed me every where, so I sat outside instead of leaving (while food was going bad in my car) so she could sit on my lap while I read a book. Yes, I'm becoming soft toward her!!
p.s. adding pictures to these posts is hard!! They don't go where I tell them too!

1 comment:

PJR said...

Very very nice Carrie!! Your Mom is sooooooo happy for you!! Wish I could be there to help you unpack your many many boxes!! But my special thoughts are always there with you!! Maybe you should bring the kitty home with you!! :) You have done such a nice job with your blog!! How fun!! So thankful all went good for Rob today!! LOVE YA TONS AND SENDING YOU A HUGE HUG!! Mom

Post a Comment