Anyway I wanted to post a few pictures of some visits that were made in the month of April while Rob and Mom #2 were away.
First, of all I was invited to Becky Jackson's house, she is a dear sister in Christ that has really welcomed me here. Becky invited me over for lunch and to see her azaleas, it was a nice brake from just talking with Foxy. I took a few pictures of her beautiful azaleas.
My next visit was from my dear friend Debie, the first reason I came to Washington DC!! She was actually the first guest to visit and stay at our house!! We had a wonderful dinner at Magnolia's at the Mill in Purcellville, then the next day had fun at Pier 1 Imports!!
Here is Debie and her beautiful blue eyes.
and me.
Then at the end of April I had the privilege of cheering on Caroline and Jesse (my niece and nephew) at "Race for Education". It was wonderful to visit the Chesnutt's and I really enjoyed being back in the school atmosphere!! A funny note about this time....about as soon as I arrived at the Chesnutt's I received a message from Rob saying he was coming home that next day, oh dear. So I returned home to find my husband home from work, it was wonderful to have him back again!!
Caroline & Jesse both ran a lot of laps that day, it was a beautiful day with lots of sun & heat!
No comments:
Post a Comment