The adventures of Rob and Carrie

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Coming soon....

Hello Hello!
So yes it's been the whole summer without any updates, well here is a note that updates are coming soon! I'm a little sad to report that my camera has gone missing thus I'm trying to learn how to add pictures from Rob's camera (which I have pretty much taken over!! Sorry & thank you Love!) Unfortunately it does mean that I do not have any digital pictures of our trip to West Virginia in June or any of my time in Michigan but I will try to work on that, I do have some printed pictures.
Rob & I hope you are all doing well and enjoying summer as much as we are. We cannot believe how time has just flown out from under us. We sure are having fun! It's been wonderful to be able to see some of you and just know you who we have not seen are LOVED!
More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment