Well it's time again for Rob to be in training here in Denver, I am so fortunate to be able to meet him here and cheer him on!
I arrived in Denver on Friday evening, this time I made it on the first try!!! (If you recall from earlier this year it was 6 days later than planed because of snow!)
So Saturday came and Jim & Cindy had WONDERFUL plans for us! We started the day just sleeping in and relaxing. Then it was off to Colorado Springs to the Air Force Academy to watch Air Force take on BYU a.k.a COLLEGE FOOTBALL!! (Just ask Rob, I was VERY EXCITED!!!)
Half time!
This is the Air Force Falcon
It was a great game and a wonderful experience to be there on Patriot Day!
We had a BLAST!!
Then it was off to The Broadmoor for dinner. The Broadmoor first opened in 1891 as a casino and has been added on since then. We enjoyed strolling around the grounds to see many different places to eat, stay, and relax. It was amazing to see the different ceiling paintings and lightening that were in the buildings we worked through.
We sat at dinner for at least 3 hours before making out trek back to Denver. Of course coffee & dessert!
No comments:
Post a Comment