The weather was beautiful. WVA has not had much rain, so it was dry but we were able to enjoy the warm weather summer left behind. We biked and hiked each of the days we were there. Our first full day we went on a 20 mile bike ride, I should restate that....we thought it would be a 20 mile bike ride but it turned into an 11 mile bike ride and 9 mile walk! As we turned around and started back my front tire went flat at record speed, so we walked back to the truck! We started this venture around 1:30pm and arrived back at the truck at 8:15pm. Thank you Lord for safety and no rain, it really was a beautiful evening to be out for a walk.
Our little cabin, cabin 32!
I saw a bear getting into the trash of Cabin 34!! I was SO excited because I wanted to see a bear so much, this was just the first morning! The next day Rob pointed out a bear as we were hiking in the woods!
Breakfast & a fire! All made by Rob (I will confess I did nothing!) Thank you Sweets!
Hiking along with my Love!
Moments before the pancake tire!!
What a blessing to be able to take the time together and enjoy the Lord's creation! We look forward to going back!
No comments:
Post a Comment