Well this morning was a morning almost like most I have been having recently. I awoke to the alarm, then a WONDERFUL phone call from Rob (my second alarm!), coffee, wash, clothes, breakfast, run out to the car, and drive to the next subbing job. This morning all of those events happened yet the excitement on the way to school was a little bit more! I pulled out of our community drive onto 15 (after finally getting a brake in traffic) to hear a horrible sound coming from our little hockey puck (Rob's name for my car). I drove to Wilt Store (the next road, about 50 yards away) and turned around. By this time I was getting nervous I was going to be late for school. Traffic was heavy, and I was going to a school I had never subbed at which of course added to the nervous. Anyway I made it back up our drive, ran in and found the keys to the truck, jumped in (after Truckie started up so nicely), and hurried on my way after thanking the Lord Rob had not driven to the airport and left his truck there. I didn't feel like I had anytime to look the car over I just left. So as I went through the rest day I was wondering what was wrong with my little car. The sound was horrible but it didn't seem to be running or smelling funny it was just a little hard to turn the wheels. On the way to PA earlier this week (for a birthday party of a WONDERFUL 8 YEAR OLD NEPHEW!!!) I stopped to put air in the front two tires because they seem to need it. As I thought more about that I then thanked the Lord for a safe trip home from PA.


The conclusion: Just me serving up another PANCAKE TIRE!
ps this is the first time I have had to jack a car up! (Thank you Jesus, I was not on the side of the road!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment