The adventures of Rob and Carrie

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Howdy From Hong Kong!

Well, it's back to work! Flew from Anchorage to Hong Kong last night and will be here for a few days. I'm looking forward to the 16th when I will be homeward bound. Carrie and I plan to spend another few days in the mountains, this time just a few cabins away from Mom, Aunt Janice and Aunt Barbara. I can't believe that Summer has passed so very quickly and that Fall is here. Carrie and I will celebrate 9 months of marriage on the 16th of Oct!!!

We had a great time last weekend with Mom and Dad Roossinck. We hope they will be back soon. There is much to see and do in this area and we enjoyed taking them to Harpers Ferry and to the Air and Space Museum. As is typical, we ran out of time before we ran out of things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment