The adventures of Rob and Carrie

Monday, January 31, 2011

He knows me!

Here is a little story about the BEST HUSBAND IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!
We had talked about getting some kind of organization system for the wall ie. calendar, white board, or bulletin board, something so everything was together! I had a calendar up with a little thumb tack but every time Rob walked by the calendar fell from his breeze! So we needed something. One day Rob was at Target and sent me a picture (see below) and asked what I thought of that idea. "GREAT! Perfect, if you like I'm good with it," I told him.
When he came home he showed me the calendar and then he pulled out a pack of colored white board markers, he said, "I just knew you would need these too. Right?" With a cute "did I do the right thing" look on his face. I had tears of joy, a big smile, and fall in love with him all over again!
HE KNOWS ME!! I LOVE COLORED MARKERS!!
So here it is our new calendar with colored markers, just look how fun the color is!!!
Thanks Love! YOU ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment