At school I made a list of things to do when I arrived home, what to throw in a bag, turn the dishwasher on, you know all that "house stuff"! I left school in a mad dash for home then PA.Rob took the train and I drove Truckie! The drive was very easy and I arrived into Harrisburg just in time to get him from the train and then off we went for the evening at the Farm Show!
Thursday night we saw the work horse teams going through an obstacle course.
Views from our hotel room in Harrisburg, it was very beautiful. (I liked the church.)

Friday morning the first stop was watching a Tractor Square Dance! That was amazing. Apparently I was pretty nervous because later Rob told me I was squeezing his arm pretty hard, I thought the tractors were doing to run into each other!Then it was all the animals. We had SO much fun.
This chicken made noises that sounded like a laugh to me, if I took like this I hope I could laugh too.
Patrolling for poo!
Miniature goats- so cute!
Grand Champion: the Holstein.
The Celebrity Milking Content was the next event.
I was thinking of all the ICE CREAM these cows could contribute to!!
Such a cutie!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment